So glad I have a younger brother that loves to eat as much as I do…
PREP TIME ~ 10 minutes
Cook time ~ 1 hour
- Tostitos Chips
- Black Beans
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Chicken Breast
- DRY RUB: (I measure by eye/taste)
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make dry rub for chicken.
- Season chicken.
- Chop jalapeños and drain black beans.
- Place chicken in tinfoil pouch and place in oven for 1 hour.
- Once cooked, the chicken should shred easily with a fork.
- Load up all of your toppings on the chips.
- Then place in oven under the broiler and watch until cheese melts. (One minute too long and you’ll ruin the Shanchos).
- I would’ve added sour cream but I didn’t have any so…
aaand now I’m craving shanachos.