EGGS IN A BASKET
This post (along with some that will be posted in the near future) is from a book I shot & designed last year for a Digital Tools and Graphic Design course!
This assignment only had one word governing what we did: parallel. From that we had to create a 14 page book. I chose to use digital photography instead of Illustrator and InDesign alone. I paralleled the ingredients to the final dish of some of my favorites (or dishes that were easiest to cook and photograph within the allotted time).
This is a simple and quick breakfast that can be made in ten minutes.
- Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 Eggs
- Take a juice glass and punch hole out of each piece of bread.
- Heat griddle or pan to medium heat.
- Melt butter on griddle.
- Place bread on first to begin to heat (You can use a toaster instead if you wish).
- Next, cook the ham on the griddle.
- Once bread is browned, flip and crack the egg inside the hole.
- When your egg is cooked, add cheese on top and let melt!
- Add ham on top.
*** Pages may look uncentered due to this book being made with intent to print, so there is intentional room left for binding. Made in a InDesign CC document intended to print, the conversion to JPG for my blog sacrificed the resolution.***