Hey fellow foodies —
This is another dish that I learned from my Dad! It is quick, healthy, and easy to make.
PREP TIME : 10 minutes
COOK TIME : ~1 hour
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel +dice garlic (Pro Tip: take the garlic and place in-between two bowls and shake. The clove(s) will be completely clean + your hands won’t smell like garlic! WATCH THIS)
- Cut the tip of the artichoke off, the tip of each individual leaf, and bottom piece of stem.
- Next, to keep the artichokes from browning put water + fresh squeezed lemon juice into a bowl. Cut artichoke in half and remove the choke (fuzzy stuff in the center). Then place face down in bowl while cutting the next.
- Place artichoke quarters on large piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil, add salt & pepper, and diced garlic (feel free to add an Italian Spice mix as well).
- Next, make a pouch out of the aluminum foil.
- Roast for 45minutes-1 hour.
- Drizzle some additional olive oil + salt & pepper + shaved parmesan cheese & enjoy!